A preschooler, a toddler, and tons of fun!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

4 years of Nissei


Sunday, March 21 was a special day. We wished a happy 4th birthday to our handsome little man, Nissei! Mommy and Daddy love you so much! The past 4 years have been the best of my life. Being a mommy is the best job a woman could ever have.

I can't believe my little boy is already 4 years old. It's so cliche to say that time just flew by, but it really did! Please cherish every moment with your little one. Next thing you know, they'll be asking you to stop kissing them so much. =( Nissei already says I kiss him too much!



For his 4th birthday he requested a party at Chuck E. Cheese. I happily obliged, because of the minimal planning required. I love a big birthday party as much as the next girl, but planning one is a whole other story. We kept it small and intimate, just his cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents were in attendance. A Transformer cake (chocolate cake w/ fresh strawberries from our favorite Chinese bakery) was definitely a must, as was plenty of pizza, salad, and tokens for all guests to enjoy.

We will have a grand fete next year for his 5th birthday. I believe 5 to be a milestone. I'll have him invite all of his friends from Preschool. I can't wait! I should start planning now! LOL! But eeek, Dylan's 1st birthday is coming up in October! That has to be big. Birthday number one is always a grand affair. Any ideas for a theme?



No comments:

Post a Comment